KEEPERS COTTAGE, BLERVIE HOUSE, RAFFORD IV36 2RU
- A 200 Sq m Two Bedroom Cottage located in the Blervie Estate
- Unfurnished With White Goods including Utility Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms (1 ensuite)
- Strictly No Pets
- Whole house ventilation system
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Space for home office
- Space for hobby room
- Fitted carpets, blinds & light fittings
- Recently Refurbished to a very high standard
- Biomass Boiler heating system individually zoned
- Maintained garden area for private use
- Horse Livery by separate arrangement
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC - D
- Landlord Registration No: 578142/300/28081
- Letting Agent Registration Number: 1808011
Property SummaryThis high quality and spacious cottage, recently renovated to a high standard, is an annex to Blervie House. The property benefits from a whole house ventilation system providing fresh filtered air. The individually controlled central heating is provided from the Estate Biomass boiler.
The kitchen is fitted with modern appliances: double oven, American style fridge/freezer, microwave, induction hob and a dishwasher. The utility room is fitted with a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The master bedroom has a dual aspect and an en-suite bathroom with a shower over the bath. The second bedroom is a large and bright double.
The basement of the property has been converted to provide a large home office and a separate hobby room. Both these rooms are served by the whole house ventilation system and have two light tunnels providing some natural light in each room.
Livery for Horses available by separate negotiation.