- A 200 Sq m Two Bedroom Cottage located in the Blervie Estate
- Unfurnished With White Goods including Utility Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms (1 ensuite)
- Whole house ventilation system
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Space for home office
- Space for hobby room
- Fitted carpets, blinds & light fittings
- Recently Refurbished to a very high standard
- Biomass Boiler heating system individually zoned
- Maintained garden area for private use
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC - D
- Landlord Registration No: 578142/300/28081
- Deposit £1,500
**AVAILABLE NOW** DEPOSIT £1,500 **
This high quality and spacious cottage, recently renovated to a high standard, is an annex to Blervie House. The property benefits from a whole house ventilation system providing fresh filtered air. The individually controlled central heating is provided from the Estate Biomass boiler.
The kitchen is fitted with modern appliances: double oven, American style fridge/freezer, microwave, induction hob and a dishwasher. The utility room is fitted with a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The master bedroom has a dual aspect and an en-suite bathroom with a shower over the bath. The second bedroom is a large and bright double.
The basement of the property has been converted to provide a large home office and a separate hobby room. Both these rooms are served by the whole house ventilation system and have two light tunnels providing some natural light in each room.